What do women really want for holiday gifts? I’ve got the answers—37 great ideas you hadn’t thought of and she forgot to mention! Actual female clients weighed in on their wishes for goodies from Santa. The first ten are the most popular. If you need help shopping, call me.
- Spa day gift certificate
- Massage gift cards
- Personal training gift certificates
- Date night romance: Dinner at a nice restaurant and a movie of her choice
- Nordstrom gift card
- Personal chef/meals gift certificates
- Healthy meals pre-cooked and portioned out for family
- Gift certificate for cooking class
- Scarves: patterned coral, pink and teal infinity scarves—they’re already tied and the colors flatter all skin tones!
- A “statement” necklace like large-bead “fashion” pearls
- “Waterfall” cardigan in teal, chocolate brown or maroon
- Not Your Daughter Jeans (NYDJ) in brown, forest green or rust colored corduroy
- A subscription to a flower-of-the-month club
- Stemless wine glasses
- Gift certificate for Denver Center for Performing Arts (or other professional theater)
- Perfect chandelier earrings
- New gold iPhone 6
- Rose gold jewelry
- Great tall boots
- A closet tune up
- Comfortable snow boots with some style and pizzazz
- A subscription to a wine-of-the-month club
- Dressy leather gloves
- Super chunky cable sweater to curl up with
- Starbucks sterling silver gift card
- Faux fur winter vest
- Nice travel mug
- House cleaning services
- White board with magnets
- Silk pajamas
- Nice desk set
- Something naughty that only Santa knows about!
33. V-neck cashmere sweaters; long sleeve, in bright colors like coral, pink punch, cobalt blue and emerald green, because you want to stand out from the crowd, not blend in. They are cozy, warm, comfy, and they hold their shape well without wrinkling. Every working woman needs at least three.
34. High quality, beautiful bling necklace; big, bright, colorful and sophisticated. They are the height of trend, make anything look updated, and add sparkle and glow right where you need it—in the 18″ spear of influence around your face, where you want people to look. Choose something rich-looking with some weight to it; perfect for your leadership role.
35. You want a bag that sends the message “I have arrived.” Kate Spade bags come in some gorgeous leather and rich colors. They are the perfect size, not too big but big enough, and have the perfect amount of zippers for all your necessities, including a laptop or pad.
37. The award-winning book, Look Good Now and Always: a do-it-yourself style makeover for busy women. To order, visit http://amzn.to/1i4LW2H.
Lots of terrific ideas for your girlfriend, sister, wife, mother, and for anyone to whom you’d like to say “Thanks, Happy Holidays!” If you’d like some help shopping, I can do that IF you call soon – appointments book up quickly. So call now: 720-933-9247.
Marian Rothschild is a Certified Personal Image Consultant in the Denver and Boulder areas. Marian helps successful professionals upgrade their personal brand using visual, verbal and nonverbal communication for a polished presence and stellar success. Visit Image Services and Personal Branding, then call for a free 30 minute phone consultation: 720-933-9247.