This list is ever-evolving. For now, these are a few of my favorite things.
- Shoe stores for looks and comfort: The Running Company (Boulder), The Walking Store, Clarks, Nordstrom
- Interesting, artsy clothing, mid price point: Anthropologie
- Business, Business Casual, & weekend clothes, mid-high price point: Nordstrom, Barbara & CO, Ann Taylor, Weekends, Max
- Consignment shops: hip Consignment, Rags to Riches, Switch, Fabulous Finds, Common Threads
- Eye glass frames: In Vision (Boulder), Aspen Eyewear (Boulder), The Eye Gallery Vision Works (Broomfield)
- Makeup: Sephora (ask for Debra), MAC (brand), Tracy Grodsky Dunn if you’d like Mary Kay
- Hair Stylists for cut & color: Jean-Charles Duchene (Artistry), Stephen Schaller (Salon Salon), Andy (Side Door)
- Nails: La Belle (13th & Pearl)
- Business Coach: Tommi Wolfe
- Public Speaking practice: Toastmasters
- Networking: BWLG of Boulder Chamber of Commerce, Tobi Hunt’s Lunch and Network
- Place to workout: Colorado Athletic Club, or any of the millions of acres of open space trails in the foothills
- Restaurant: The Med, Arugula, Murphy’s, L’Atelier, Aji, China Gourmet
- Teeth whitening: get trays made at your dentist & do it at home, 3D 2hr. White strips from Crest
- Doctor for unwanted elements on face or neck: Dr. Peter Schmidt
- Mascara: DiorShow
- Lip Gloss: L’Oreal, Nancy Chin-Wagner for Arbonne
- Personal shopper, makeup lessons, head-to-toe image update: Me, of course, Marian Rothschild with Look Good Now.
I’m probably leaving out lots of other info. But I don’t want to make this too long. You tell me, for what else would you like recommendations?
Professional Image Consultant Marian Rothschild, AICI, Denver and Boulder, CO, 720-933-9247, Look Good Now!