How many times has this happened; you go on a vacation or business trip and only wear half of what you brought? You swear that you’ll never do that again. But every time you travel, you end up bringing way too many clothes.
Weather you are planning a vacation or business trip, there are plenty of ways to maximize suitcase capacity. Here are some helpful tips:
- Google the weather forecast for the city you are traveling to. Do this two to three days before you travel. Check again the morning that you travel. Adjust your wardrobe accordingly.
- Even in hot weather, always bring a sweater or light jacket because of air conditioning.
- Wear your bulkiest shoes and jacket on the plane.
- Always pack comfortable walking shoes.
- Go through your itinerary for your trip, day by day. What events will you attend and what clothes will you need for each event?
- Realize that you probably don’t need to change clothes every evening. You could get by with just wearing jeans at night.
- Bring some sort of hat or sun shield if you will be outside at all during the day.
- Hanro silk long underwear is lightweight and warm. https://www.herroom.com/mfr-browse.aspx
- Leave room in your suitcase for souvenirs.
If you need help packing for vacation or business trips, contact Marian Rothschild, personal stylist and wardrobe consultant with Look Good Now in the Denver, CO area. 720-933-9247.
Leave a Reply